17.9.10


it's been a strange few days.

t-brain keeps telling me that 
mercury is in retrograde -
but that doesn't seem to help 
and 
really
 i don't even know
what she's talking about.

strangely, what's making me feel better is 
being in my daughter posey's room.

it's my favorite room in the house -
with the big bay window
and the sun always 
shining...
(or at least it seems to be)

it's so pure and happy -
with her collections of shells and cityscapes
and favorite books and silly bandz -
all of the 
this & that 
of a
 happy childhood.

and it's the one place that my aesthetic veers -
it's pink and girlie and if i had my way it would be
head-to-toe

flowers


or canopies





or chinoserie





... and all or the sheets would be from
d. porthault








and all would be well...


photos
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

No comments:

Post a Comment