21.11.10

birkins & dill chips



i have a new 
obsession.

for years 
i've had a thing for 
the birkin bag


(that's putting it mildly) 

even richard's attempts to
dissuade me with 
pictures such as
this


have not dampened my
desire...

have been side-tracked
of late by my
new favorite
carry-all-the-time
bag

the balenciaga

but images such as this still
entice




but then i saw this -



that damn 
olivia palermo
with 
what has become my new obsession --
the hermes
jige clutch.

it obviously goes with 
everything...









and although the
crocodile is 
out of my league

maybe this 
vintage navy blue 
one?


why can't my tastes
run more along the
lines of
jane birkin 
herself?



i could just find 
a nice
picnic basket
somewhere...

or maybe i'll just stick to my 
simpler new
obsessions:


the most delicious
in the
world

&

the game  i
cannot
stop 
playing --



sorry about layin' down that
73 pointer
franarama...



2 comments:

KDC said...

I remember Phyllis Prout's wicker purse, loved that purse...wonder where it is now

richard said...

hahaha! you just made my night!

vintage.

navy.

hermes.

three of my favorite words in the world. act now, you won't regret it.

Post a Comment