9.11.10



let's face it.

life would be 
better
if there were a
soundtrack
playing
in the
background.

like
the
 movies.

i'm particularly fond
of 
wes anderson's
 soundtrack
choices
&
sofia coppola
always
pulls it out.

looks to be
no
exception:

01.  Phoenix  - “Love Like a Sunset Part I”
02. William Storkson - “Ghandi Fix”
03. Foo Fighters - “My Hero” 

04. The Police - “So Lonely” 
05. Amerie- “ 1 Thing”
06 . T.Rex - “20th Century Boy” 
07. Gwen Stefani - “Cool” 
08. Paolo Jannacci - “Che si fa” 
09. Romulo - “Teddy Bear” 
10. Kiss - “Love Theme From Kiss”
11. The Strokes - “I’ll Try Anything Once” 
12. Sebastian Tellier - “Look”
13. Bryan Ferry - “Smoke Gets In Your Eyes” 
14. William Storkson - “Massage Music”
15. Phoenix - “ Love Like A Sunset Part II”

as for me...

"sweet thing" by van morrison
&
"moonlight mile" by the rolling stones 
have 
just
the right mix
of
bittersweetness
for 
my 
soundtrack.

what 
would 
you 
put
 on
yours?


2 comments:

Victor said...

K.C. -
Your blog obviously has a good D.J.
In the world that exists between my ears, my backup band follows me wherever I go, and right now they're playing Nick Drake's Pink Moon followed by the Garden State soundtrack.

Maybe you'd like to swap my backup band for your D.J?


Mr. V

Nadja said...

Everything by Death Cab for Cutie which should have been on the Garden State soundtrack....

Post a Comment