4.1.11

heartthrobs nº 2




i've gotten some
 feedback on my
long list
of 

 apparently,
i forgot 
some
real
gems.

well,
this is for you,

 stevie --

 starsky

&

burt

sans moustache

and with
and sans pants

(really, kid, really?)


and for ly-

brad in thelma & louise


& the sundance kid

(i was always more in the cassidy camp myself)


and for stigs--

brian ferry
(i love the wallpaper)


and lord have mercy,

for you kdc -

luke spencer

are 
you sure i
couldn't talk you
into blackie
instead?





i also made some glaring
omissions
in my
own list.

for example,

how could i forget:

christian bale

or

jason bateman

or


john lennon


or for god's sake,
how could i ever forget

marky mark?







3 comments:

Lyerly said...

Thanks Kim! Blackie FOR SURE!! (Luke, really?? He has short and curlies on his head!) and THANK YOU for Marky Mark... though it was the Calvin Klein ads and the famous 'crotch grab" all over NYC in the early 90's that really made it for me

http://guymeetsworld.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/2.jpg?w=300
http://chuvachienes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/MarkW3.jpg

Miss you!

KDC said...

Luke was for me.. had a crush on him back in the 70's when I started watching GH... what can I say I was in the 6th grade lol...now a days it is Maurice Benard aka Sonny Corinthos ... now that is yummy

http://mauricebenard.tv/

Anonymous said...

jordan 12
ggdb
off white t shirt
off white outlet
kd shoes
off white
nike sb dunks
kd shoes
pg 1
off white hoodie outlet

Post a Comment