5.9.10



Ethel: Well, I don't think it's very intelligent to 
keep an electrical gadget on the edge of the tub. 
Margot: [in bath] I tie it to the radiator.



Tennis Announcer 1: That's 72 unforced errors 
for Richie Tenebaum.
 He's playing the worst tennis of his life. 
What's he feeling right now? 
Tennis Announcer 2: I don't know, Jim. 
There's obviously something wrong with him. 
He's taken off his shoes and one of his socks
 and... actually, I think he's crying. 


Royal Tenenbaum's epitaph:
Royal O'Reilly Tenenbaum 1932-2001
 Died Tragically Rescuing His Family
From The Wreckage Of A
Destroyed Sinking Battleship





Margot: I'll have a butterscotch sundae I guess




1 comment:

Victor said...

Nice one K.C.! This guy likes what he sees, but enough with the teasing photos. Let's see some skin next time. As a matter of fact, I'd like to see the rest of your "body of work" if you catch my drift. Are you digging what I'm saying? How about you and me meet for a butterscotch sundae at Andy's Custard sometime?

Admiring you from afar,

Mr. V

P.S. Since when did you start smoking?

Post a Comment